- Petition Queue: Student petitions awaiting your review/approval
- New Course Proposal Form: E-course approval information to propose a new course to UAC
- Leave of Absence Form: Request a Leave of Absence
- COVID-19 Updates: Campus updates and announcements
- COVID-19 Academic Affairs: FAQs related to academic affairs
- COVID-19 Campus Requirements: Recommendations in support of educational continuity
- COVID-19 Teaching Continuity: Education Continuity Tools and Resources
- COVID-19 Research Ramp Up Guidelines: Resources for the UC San Diego community about how to safely ramp up onsite activity during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Research Ramp Up FAQs: Frequently asked questions about the safe conduct of research
- COVID-19 Symptom Screening: Information about symptom screening requirements for UC San Diego employees working on-site
- COVID-19 Related Leave Policy FAQs: Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 related leave
- COVID-19 Travel Advisories: Resources and considerations for business-related travel
- Facilities Management Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Information on additional procedures implemented to ensure health and safety during COVID-19
- Zoom FAQ: Frequently asked questions about Zoom
- Zoom Quick Start: NE presentation on how to get started in Zoom
- Zoom Settings: Customize your meeting participation reference
- Zoom Guides and Options: How to guides on navigating the meeting window, scheduling a meeting, joining meeting by phone, privacy options, etc.
- Zoom Recording: A short video on how to record your lecture in Zoom
- Zoom Sharing: A short video on how to share your screen and use the white board option
- Breakout Rooms: Allows you to create breakout rooms and divide participants
- Virtual Backgrounds: How to change your background
- Proctoring: Tips on how to use Zoom to proctor an exam
- Avoiding Disruptions: Best practices to avoid disruptions during class
- Zoom Safeguards: Additional tips on how to keep your zoom meeting secure
- Additional Zoom Resources
- Zoom Help: You can check with Akemi Alpaslan if you have questions. For technical support email email@example.com
- Canvas Quick Start: NE presentation how to get started in Canvas
- Quiz Overview: Short video on how to build and manage a quiz
- Quiz Options: Step by step guide on options available when building a quiz
- Quiz More Time: Step by step how to give students more time on a quiz
- Individual Quiz: Step by step guide on how to assign a quiz to an individual student
- Question Groups: Step by step guide on how to create question groups and randomize questions
- Question Banks: Step by step guide how to create and add questions to a question bank and share across courses or accounts
- Grades: How to complete common grading and gradebook-related tasks
- Automatic Grading: How to set up the automatic grading option for quizzes
- Speedgrader: Guide on how to use speedgrader to manually grade
- Canvas Help: You can check in with Jessica Nguyen if you have questions. For technical support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Teaching Delivery: Strategies for delivering remote lectures
- Student Engagement: How to engage students while teaching remotely
- Remote Assessment: Strategies for selecting assessments
- Course Design: Includes strategies to ensure desired learning outcomes are achieved
- Considerations: Strategies for ensuring accessibility, integrity and privacy
- Student Integrity: Digital learning and academic integrity
- Academic Integrity: Academic Integrity office suggestions for creating a class environment for integrity.
- Proctoring Exams: Resources for proctoring exams.
- Active and Remote Learning: Article on the changes to remote instructions by Darren Lipomi.
- Assessment Webinar: Learning + Teaching Common video about assessment and tool options, and academic integrity.
- Student Assessment Recommendations: Strategies on how to conduct remote assessments effectively.
- Remote Assessment Recommendations: Recommendations for faculty on remote assessments.
- NE Integrity Pledge: NE department excel on integrity pledge
- Educator's FAQ: Frequently asked questions from educators
- Gradescope: A collection of short videos on grading and different options for different types of scoring.
- Gradescope Tutorial: A visual survival guide for online grading.
- Health and Wellness: Resource about health and wellness options available to UC San Diego employees and their families