The Department of NanoEngineering would like to invite students, teachers/counselors, and parents to join us at our Open House on Friday, September 14th, 2018. At this event, students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Chemical Engineering and NanoEngineering majors
- Meet with student advisors to discuss academic goals
- Meet with faculty members and alumni
- Watch and participate in experiment demonstrations
- Speak to student organizations
- See the UC San Diego campus
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by completing the RSVP Form, or email us at email@example.com with the name of the student/institution, email address of phone number where you can be contacted, how many are attending, and which major presentation you are interested in attending (NanoEngineering, Chemical Engineering or both). Spaces are limited so RSVP today! RSVPs must be received by August 31st, 2018, or before spaces are filled.
We hope to see you here!